SINGLE TRACK SHREDDING
This three-week course will improve your skills to confidently shred the single track.
Best for women who have experience on single track. You will learn skills in a safe, social and non-intimidating environment.
- Review position and balance
- Review operational control
- Directional Control - cornering for speed
- Switchbacks climb / descend
- Technical climb / descend
- Front / rear wheel lift
- Pedaling wheel lift
- + Additional skills that fit the group as riders improve!
Dates: Sundays September 9, 16, 23
Time: 2 hours from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Cost: $120 per rider ($20 / hour)
Payment: Register online (credit card required)
Location: Edmonton - exact locations to be provided in registrant reminder email
Instructor: Natalie Rix (NCCP Trained and PMBI Certified Level 1)
- Courses are offered to WOW Riders and Non-Members.
- Limit 5 riders
Questions? Shoot me an email!
* Mountain Bike required. Hybrid or commuter will not be comfortable or suited for the trails.