SINGLE TRACK SHREDDING
This course will improve your skills to confidently shred the single track.
Best for women who have experience on single track. You will learn skills in a safe, social and non-intimidating environment.
- Review position and balance
- Review operational control
- Directional Control - cornering for speed
- Switchbacks climb / descend
- Technical climb / descend
- Front / rear wheel lift
- + Additional skills that fit the group as riders improve!
Dates: August 11 or September 8
Time: 4 hours from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Cost: $80 per rider ($20 / hour)
Payment: Register online (credit card required)
Location: Edmonton - exact locations to be provided in registrant reminder email
Instructor: Natalie Rix (NCCP Trained and PMBI Certified Level 1)
Limitations: Limit 6 riders
Questions? Shoot me an email!
* Mountain Bike required. Hybrid or commuter will not be comfortable or suited for the trails.