WITH FUN RIX
If you're a gal who learns better with one-on-one coaching, this option is for you.
Sign up for Beginner or Intermediate Private Coaching option and learn in a safe, relaxing and super fun environment. They don't call me Fun Rix for nothing!
- Each private coaching session is 2 hours (approx.) and includes min 1 hour instruction (throughout the session) plus plenty of time for single track shredding.
- You will practice what you learn immediately.
- Each session is tailored to the skills you want to learn. From how to get on/off your bike to safely and confidently shredding the narrow single track. It's up to you!
- I don't know everything, but shoot me an email and tell me what you want to learn! I can either teach you or refer you to someone who can. :)
Dates / Time
- Friday evenings ~ 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday or Sunday ~ starting as early as 9:00 am and could do evening
- Subject to availability / schedule changes (you know, life!)
Locations: YEG River Valley! We will decide where to go based on skills to be taught (and what you already know!)
Cost: $80 per rider
Payment: Register by email request / phone conversation (email money transfer or cash at beginning of session)
Instructor: Natalie Rix (NCCP Trained and PMBI Certified Level 1)
* Duos and groups of 4 (max) can be easily accommodated.
* Mountain Bike required. Hybrid or commuter will not be comfortable or suited for the trails.
*Private coaching is offered to all lady shredders, even if you're a current WOW Rider.