MTB Basics & Beyond
This three-week course will get you skilled and comfortable on your mountain bike.
Best for women who have little to no experience on a mountain bike. You will learn skills in a safe, social and non-intimidating environment.
- Bike Safety Inspection
- Flat tire repair
- Position and Balance (neutral, ready, climb)
- Operational Control (shifting / braking)
- Direction Control (leaning / for-aft movements - intro to cornering)
- Front wheel lifts
- + Additional skills that fit the group as riders improve!
Dates: June 3, 10, 17
August 5, 12, 26 (skips Aug 19 for Shred Sisters weekend)
Cost: $120 per rider ($20 / hour)
Payment: Register online (credit card required)
Location: Edmonton - exact locations to be provided in registrant reminder email
Instructor: Natalie Rix (NCCP Trained and PMBI Certified Level 1)
- Courses are offered to WOW Riders and Non-Members.
- Limit 5 riders
Questions? Shoot me an email!
* Mountain Bike required. Hybrid or commuter will not be comfortable or suited for the trails.