From Biera, we will head to a grassy section for a mini skills clinic. Building on what we've learned last ride(s) and ensuring new additions are comfortable. We'll explore Mill Creek double wide / dog park area and dabble on some single track.
Bring some cash-ola for a post ride bevy at Biera!
Requirements of the Ride
- Mountain Bike (hybrids or commuter styles will not be comfortable or suitable for the single track)
- Water (bottle or hydration pack)
- Clothing for the weather / activity
- Chamois (recommended)
- Personal snack
- Gloves (recommended)
- Shoes (must be closed toe; skate or clip recommended)
- Tools (flat repair, multi tool)
- Insurance (WOW Club Member)